Enjoying morning sunrise boat tour is one of the main temptations in Varanasi. We shall discover the Hindu way of life along the banks of the Holy River(Ganga Ghats or Benaras Ghat). The experience is surreal. Varanasi offers rare amalgamation of superb and unique mythical elements. As per the Hindu Mythology, Varanasi is the place from where the human body unfetters the soul to finally merge with the ultimate. We shall observe pilgrims trying to seek forgiveness for their sins by taking a dip in the Holy River. To witness pilgrims perform sun worshipping rituals is a tranquil experience and is like an authentic experience of salvation that only a few are willing to omit. Even visitors who come purely to enjoy nature and tranquillity would love these tours.
- As the sun rises on an empty horizon over the Ganges, the red hues reflect in the waters and wash down onto the banks. This would be a photographer's delight!
- Observe as all the river banks turn into one huge Sun temple as rituals with fire are being performed to appease the Sun God.
- Take in this breathtaking picturesque view that we ensure would elevate your spirit and fill your body with an astounding calmness.
- The old buildings, stone palaces of the Gupta Empire and numerous ashrams that you would keep an eye on in this beautiful boat ride would look as vibrant as a rainbow as the sunlight hits them.
- You would also witness the last rites of pilgrims being performed on cremation Ghats.
- At the Benaras Ghat, we would observe the dual existence of life and death as last rites and morning rituals that absolve all sins and rebirths the individual are carried out simultaneously side by side.
Some well-known Ghats That Would Be Covered In This Boat Ride Guided Tour Are:
- Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Harishchandra Ghat
- Assi Ghat
- Shivala Ghat
- Man Mandir Ghat
- Kedar Ghat
- Manikarnika Ghat
- Darbhanga Ghat
Step back in time with us guiding you through centuries-old traditions. These ghats are well preserved and you can actually feel the essence of Varanasi through a boat ride here – serene, peaceful and cherishing moments are assured! Witness the city through the Holy River that runs in it as its central vein. Learn about the mysticism and history of the Hindu culture on a fully narrated soul-lifting experience. Join us as we set sail into the heart of Hinduism.